Product overview: Fluke 375 FC True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Fluke 375 FC True-RMS AC/CD Clamp Meter measures very low voltage and very high resistance
The Fluke 375 FC, part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless test tools, delivers high performance features and ease of use. It features a VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements and wireless communications to transmit results to a smartphone via Fluke Connect
The 375 FC offers most of the features of the Fluke 376 FC including compatibility with the iFlex flexible current probe but, unlike the 376 FC, it does not include the iFlex® probe in the package. You can measure AC and DC current to 600 A and voltage up to 1000 V with the fixed jaw clamp. Or connect an optional iFlex® flexible current probe to expand your measurement range to 2500 A AC. The large diameter and flexible design of the iFlex probe make it easier to measure around large conductors in tight spaces or to access individual wires.
Wireless connectivity improves productivity
Using its Bluetooth connectivity to Apple and Android devices, you can read the 375 FC results a safe distance away on your smartphone, wearing less PPE. You can create and send reports in email right from the field and save results to the cloud. You can also converse with colleagues in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls.
With True-RMS AC voltage and current measurements, the 375 enables you to accurately troubleshoot non-linear signals. And you can log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittents while you are performing other tasks. The Fluke 375 FC Clamp Meter is the direct replacement for the Fluke 375 Clamp Meter.
Other useful capabilities:
- Compatible with optional TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Comes with batteries, soft carrying case, and three-year warranty
- Features CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Includes True-RMS voltage and current measurements to accurately measure non-linear signals
- Measures frequency to 500 Hz and resistance to 60 kΩ with continuity detection
- Includes Min/Max/Avg and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Offers 500 mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Runs on two AA alkaline batteries
- Fluke 375 FC Download Data Sheet